I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to my friend, Ariel Fernandez, who is running for the open seat in the Coral Gables City Commission.
Ariel has been an active member of our community for many years. He is a graduate of Belen Jesuit Preparatory School and FIU, and worked 13 years for two Members of the United States House of Representatives, addressing the needs of our community. Ariel and his wife, Monica Segura, moved into Coral Gables after they got married in 2010.
Ariel became heavily involved in Coral Gables affairs in 2012 and visited with hundreds of residents in early 2014, working with residents to help improve the lives of residents in Coral Gables.
Ariel has worked on:
– improving safety;
– protecting Coral Gables’ beautiful tree canopy;
– holding city officials accountable;
– improving the City’s infrastructure; and
– serving as a voice for residents.
Ariel has also committed to:
– improving lighting in residential streets;
– working with the police to be proactive about preventing crime
– looking for creative ways to reduce high speed traffic in residential streets; and
– eliminating the $812 annual garbage fee without any change to our services.
You can read more about Ariel on his website: www.arielfernandez.com or you can reach him by calling him at 305-772-8956 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am supporting Ariel, because I know he is a person of integrity who will be an excellent representative for the needs of Coral Gables residents.
I ask you for your support for my friend, Ariel Fernandez.
Please help us spread the word about Ariel by sharing this email with your friends.
As Ariel says, “Together, Let’s Keep Coral Gables Beautiful!”